Powerpop song needs lyric and vox!

Started by Redler, September 28, 2014, 09:26:27 AM

Facemask93

I'd love to give it a go if someone's got some lyrics , my new chemo tablets have given me my voice back & I have all the time in the world , well nearly all the time ha ha

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Redler

Thanks to all for the interest!! I almost missed the new replies!!

I'm looking forward to hear your versions of my track!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Quote from: Facemask93 on October 09, 2014, 04:55:53 AMI'd love to give it a go if someone's got some lyrics , my new chemo tablets have given me my voice back & I have all the time in the world , well nearly all the time ha ha
I can't believe no one has taken you up on this offer !!!

Come on you wordsmiths, here's a chance to get one of the greatest voices in the universe to sing your words !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Geir on October 13, 2014, 04:08:26 AM
Quote from: Facemask93 on October 09, 2014, 04:55:53 AMI'd love to give it a go if someone's got some lyrics , my new chemo tablets have given me my voice back & I have all the time in the world , well nearly all the time ha ha
I can't believe no one has taken you up on this offer !!!

Come on you wordsmiths, here's a chance to get one of the greatest voices in the universe to sing your words !!!!
i already did a version here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=21937  lyrics are posted.  i would love to hear them interpreted by robert.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann