New radio jingle

Started by Super 8, September 09, 2014, 11:48:22 AM

Super 8

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here's a strange one from me!

bruno

Very cool and catchy, and it does sound exactly like a jingle :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

I just loved that pedal steel lick about 2/3 of the way in.  Catchy as all heck.  Hope you expand it one day.

Blooby

Greeny

This is gorgeous! Well done on getting the commission, and this is way better than most jingles. They should be thrilled with it :-)

Super 8

Thanks folks! Definitely 'hot-off-the-presses' this one. It just kind of 'wrote itself' - I seemingly didn't have much say in it! Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing it on the radio show for its debut outing this coming w/e (Sunday 9am-11am Siren FM 103.7 OR stream live @ http://www.sirenonline.co.uk/section/shows/sunday-girl#). PS: Small personal plug!: I also happen to be their 'Featured Artist' on the show this week and, as well as playing this new jingle I've written for 'em, they'll also be 'spinning' a couple more self-penned 'Trippy Toons!' of mine as well so, if you have the time, like I say in the jingle: 'TURN ON, TUNE IN & DROP OUT' people. Cheers!  

Rata-tat-tat

What's not to like about this jingle... Very catchy and leaves you longing for Sundays. I'm sure they'll be thrilled.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tangled Wires

It's definitely got some legs to turn into a fully formed song, its got a great melody and I could certainly listen to a few minutes or more or so.

Great little jingle though, that vocal is out of this world.

Congratulations!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Super 8

Thanks folks, yer too kind! Defo gonna turn this one into a full song methinks ... WATCH THIS SPACE!