Main Menu

Mortality

Started by Tangled Wires, September 08, 2014, 01:44:38 PM

Tangled Wires

Tangled Wires - Mortality1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
First original Tangled Wires song for a while, and all recorded on the trusty old Micro BR.

Had to shrink the file slightly to fit.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

Wow really great song... love the keyboard once it kicks in... sounds Pink Floydian!  Really well put together all around...  The way the drums build is absolutely effective and of course great vocals...

bruno

Great bit of grungy songwriting, a really catchy number with a super thick guitar sound. Excellent tune and great mix.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

The riff is very captivating with excellent tones! Loved the organ in the chorus, gives a good flavour on it! Really good job on drums as well, rimshot hit is agreat idea here! Fantastic performance by both of you! I'm on the third listening already, better to download this :) .
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Wow this is mega big.
Love it.
The guitar is the biz and as always the vocal compliments the music.
Well done to both of you.

Greeny

First of all, it's GREAT to see a new TW track posted. I already knew it would be good.

Heavy with an edgy, moody menace running through it. The alternating chugging riff and big open chords combination works beautifully, and the vocal is a cracker. The bridge bit at around 3:10 was especially good.

Fantastic stuff.

Radio-ready. Not bad for a little 'silver brick of dreams' production!

Jarle

Great song. I love how the heavy guitar drives the song forward. The soft keyboard underlines the vokal and I really like the drums in this to.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

MASSIVE !!!

I love it !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

Damn good stuff, love that thick, badass sound.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Satchwood

Oh Wow Man, love the HEAVY grunge guitars & booming bass, with Sasha's vocals overtop! This song reminds of why i love you guys!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)