Roland BA-CS10

Started by macheted01, March 25, 2009, 08:33:04 AM

Well, I cant thankyou enough for your input on that. It seems were on the same page because, I also use my Micro BR for loud practice sessions. The Audio Technica mic may be the answer for me, because it will also foot the bill in my video recording process for my digital cam. I made sure I picked a cam up with an external mic jack. Definately worth looking into. Still would like to hear if anyone has the BA-CS10.

hewhoiscalledj

Hey Machete...

Heres a link of a song I posted not too long ago. I used the Audio Technica mic for this one and I think it turned out okay. Placement of the mic is key and we're improving on a few things but the mp3 should give you an idea of how the mic sounds with a loud band. I'll be posting some of our newer jam sessions by the end of this weekend.

http://microrecorders.org/community/post-your-work/metavitae-'face-to-face'/0/

Davo

I received the $5 Sony mic a few weeks back, its sounds great and records vocals and acoustics well.  I got some good tube amp tones this week out of it also.   I have not used a high end condenser or dynamic mic yet but im very happy with this mic.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oldrottenhead

i got the 4.99 sony mic off of ebay too have used it too record my mate gigging to pretty good results but  kept forgetting to switch the power thingy on so recorded lots of silence to............perfect silence lol heres a vid sound using sony mic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZqPQ7DUPBE
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Cool, I'm anxiously waiting for mine. The nice thing to hear about all this, is that the mic will work without the power sent to it. Which means, I will be able to use it for my digital cam also. Very good.

Bluesberry

I went out and ordered the Roland BA-CS10.  It should be in a week or so.  I'll let you all know what I think about the Roland mike when it comes in.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

QuoteI made sure I picked a cam up with an external mic jack.

I've been looking for a cam with a mic input...or audio input from a mixer....Any suggestions? All I can find are in the $$$thousands$$$~There's got to be something fairly inexpensive I hope!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One