No Stranger - Farrell original with Frank Northcutt

Started by Farrell Jackson, August 21, 2014, 08:55:59 PM

bruno

Wow, great job - this is a complete package. Great production mixing, sounds, playing, solo's, vox and harmonies and arrangement. Brilliant work Farrell.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

steelguitar

Great vocal harmonies, tasty piano, love that mixing... you succeed to manage 11 tracks to mix!!! :o

Great job!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

thetworegs

Wow!! Excellent loved it all especially those keys a great track Bravo!! Farrell ....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Neil, Bruno, Jean-Sébastien, and Trevor! I almost let this song fall by the wayside....getting good comments like this makes me glad I kept it alive!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ella

Fantastic! Makes me feel like dancing. Great work!

SE

Top stuff, excellent recording too everything sounds great, love,in the piano and vox, a great little guitar solo at the end too, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hi Farrell, could have sworn I commented on this, I have to put it down to age. Fabulous song and production and love Franks piano work. Top notch.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Speed Demon

Farrell, you're killing it!

Getting down hard on this tune. Superb music and vocal harmonies. Just the way I like it.

Well done, my friend!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

fenderbender

Just brilliant
so pro sounding
great vocals/lyrics and backing
your setting a high standard Farrell  8) 8) 8) 8)

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Ella, SE, Willie, Gene, and Tommy for the good words on this song! Franks drums and piano work got it to the point where I was proud to post it up.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?