"Quiche" (re-edited and re-mixed)

Started by Blooby, August 17, 2014, 06:35:12 AM

Blooby

Quiche 1- Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Several folks heard a Scottish vibe, so I tried to play that up by moving some stuff around and repeating it to make more of a theme. The re-edited/remixed version should be in the bottom player (below the original version).

-------------------------------------------

I started to write "A Quick One" in the topic line but can't type worth a damn. After I looked at it, I like "Quiche" better because if it turns out cheesy...

Not much time with the start of school, but I plugged in last night just to de-stress. Hit record on a rhythm pass and then started stitching things together. I guess I like dense, airy offerings with aggressive drums these days.

Peace.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

brawtastic bruce, i don't know if it's my mindset with politics as they are over here in bonnie scotland, but this sounds very scottish, very uplifting and heroic too, i'm sure i heard a drone in there too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Mighty fine and rocking soundscape, Blooby.

Great tones from your guitar, and those drums really kick it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

kenny mac

Brilliant guitar runs and tones on this,you seem to glide effortlessly along the fret board.
A great tune and I can hear that Celtic vibe as well.
Well done.

Redler

Brilliant instrumental tune with solid guitar tones! And yes, very big sounding snare drum! Well done!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

A very tasty slice of Quiche Blooby! I guess it depends on the part of the world one is from but I'm hearing a Southern Rock vibe hear...in parts reminiscent of the Dickey Betts' or Eric Johnson's instrumental styles. Yes very tasty tones!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Kenny B

Dig your guitars Blooby ... great tones and playing ... too short ... can jam on this all day!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

You know I study you from the bushes too !!

I'm a fan ! Could listen to this for hours
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chunk

danieldesete

Great tone, you play like a rock-star, all you need is a stadium with a tune like that to make the crowd go crazy.
hou hou ha ha