Long Dark Cloud

Started by Mike_S, August 04, 2014, 06:54:52 AM

chapperz66

Great guitar playing.  Great tone. Great vocals.  What more can one ask for?  Really enjoyed it.

Paul

Jarle

Great song, the guitar is really good but your vocal does it for me. I love it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Speed Demon

I like your style. Melodic, fluid and nice tones.
Add great vocals on top of that and a sweet song that flows gently along and caresses the senses.

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

kenny mac

So many talented dudes on this site,it's a great place to be just now.
This is great and the guitar is fantastic,but for me the vocal stands out in its phrasing and tone.
Yes it does sound very dire strait like vocally but this is a good thing and it compliments this genre of music .
Bravo sir.

Speed Demon

Ken, don't forget the talented ladies.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Excellent song Mike and played perfectly and as the guys say, the tone on the guitar is spot on.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

tonyc

been listening  to some of your songs, and love this one , great guitar licks and a magic voice, love the blues feel something Id love to write great stuff . thumbs up . posted by tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

funkyaxe

Great work here mike. I can here a lot of Rory gallagher influence in you guitar playing and also your vocal which is very, very good. Your guitar touch and tone is superb and never over played......very accomplished work here Mike.

bruno

Lovely guitar tones a really thick sound - awesome, drums sound excellent too. Yeah, a real live sound. Lovely blue's tune.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

tolga

great! I really enjoyed listening.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yamaha Pacifica 112VM

Fender Squire