Faith ( Kenny b / oldrottenhead / bruno )

Started by Kenny B, July 28, 2014, 12:16:20 PM

Oldrottenhead

wow guys this was well worth the wait. bruno's additions are superb. normally i struggle to sing other peoples lyrics, but as soon as i read them i knew exactly what kenny had in mind. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

A manic collab guys,that solos great Bruno and everything gels on this.
Well done to all.
I can actually hear a heavier version of this in my head,it has so many avenues it could go down.

bruno

Thanks for all the comments.

I wanted to add that I really loved the vocals from first receiving the track, but confession time, I didn't cotton on to the fact that it was James singing till the track was posted  ;D ;D ;D Now listening to it, its bleddin obvious - so I'm feeling rather dumb!!

The vox, for me anyway, sets the tone for this track and is rather super, over a rather fantastic written tune and backing track. Really happy for the chance to contribute, plus was going through a bit of a slow patch, so re-invigorated me out of my slumber. Cheers guys :-)

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Jarle

Excellent collab. I like everything about it. And like Kenny Mac I can hear a heavier version in my head, but I don't miss anything so I guess it's heavy enough.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenny B

Thanks everyone for the support and great comments on this ... really appreciate it.

It's not easy asking others to collaborate sometimes and especially asking
someone else to try to sing your lyrics. 

Jim's vocals are perfect for this and his additions make it much better than it would have been.

Bruno's guitars are fantastic as I expected and hoped for and his added backup vox
were an added surprise (I hope I mixed them loud enough).

You guys made this happen.

Hey Kenny and Jarle ... I think a heavier version would be cool.

Thanks again.

Kenny B.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ella

Wonderful collab!!!  Jim's voice is perfect and that powerful sound! That's... I don't know what to say... Thank You for that!

SwanSong

Mighty fine collaboration . loved especially the tones of the guitars
made for some great classic rock listening style. great job guys
keep rocking and sharing gNEIL

holdempok

Sounding real real good Kenny. Great job boys!
Why don't we do it on the road?

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600