I'm Yours - The Reverend 48 & Hilary

Started by Hilary, July 24, 2014, 04:28:54 AM

Geir

Oh my. This is so beautiful !

Great vocals and I really dig that lead guitar!

Crystal clear recordings and mix too

It's a hit
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

What an absolutely stunning song this is, the acoustic guitars just wash over you with that gorgeous tone and the Rev's unmistakeable lead work floating effortlessly over the top

I love the way the song is structured, and that chord change into the chorus is to die for!

Beautiful vocal Hilary, don't think I have heard you sound better than this, its a wonderful melody and delivery.

Can't get enough of this at the moment, one of the best songs I have heard on here recently.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Excellent song. Beautiful vocal Hilary, and the guitars are really lovely. Well done to all of the involved.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tangled Wires

A few days on and I still can't stop this wonderful song buzzing around in my head...fully deserving of many more plaudits!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Thanks guys for all your lovely comments - I love it too and feel very lucky to have been part of it :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Reminds me of the songs produced in the 50's, in a much more innocent time, and all the better for it. Great collob,  excellent vocals - well done all.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

From The Random Dozen,
Beautiful singing Hilary,
Some nice guitar work from Paul,
I wish he would join here, He has appeared on a few collabs.
Well done...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs