Can,t Write No Country Song added a wee vid

Started by SE, July 12, 2014, 04:48:42 PM

SE

Thanks everyone a wee change  up but enjoyed it, my old tele sounds country every time I  plug it in so this is how this tune came about.

Thanks everyone.    John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tangled Wires

Very melodic and hooky song with cool grooving swinging beat.

I like the combination of your Tele and the Uke (I think!), it creates a real full sounding rhythm section and that smooth vocal is so well controlled and delivered.

Really, really strong tune that kind of sounds instantly familiar right from the outset

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

I like it man, catchy tune!  Cool lyrics, singing, and guitar playing, and harp too!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Thats a song man, great stuff.  I love the way this sounds, love it......LOVE IT.......reminds me of something Neil Young would have done up in one of his country moods.  Damn fine sir, damn fine.  I really like the way your voice sounds here, a little more restrained than some of your more rocking stuff, and it sounds really good.  Hey, thats a great harp solo, just adding to the Neil Young vibe.  Damn fine.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

'bout as country as it gets and I like it.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Quote from: SE on October 21, 2014, 04:21:24 PMAdded a wee live in the shed vid.

It says the video is private - hmmmm what have you been up to in that shed  :o
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Nelson

Well you can't say that anymore.
Done a bang up job here.

Performance fit the lyrics -- perfectly and a sweet mix to boot.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600