iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

maxit

infectious! great rock sound, but now I'm curious about the story LOL
recorder
Audacity

IanR

Quote from: Hilary on July 07, 2014, 12:38:53 AM
Quote from: IanR on July 06, 2014, 04:50:34 AMHilary, I'd like to hear your version of the story.

It's been banned Ian and I always do what I'm told  ::)

My wife asked me if I thought that calling women "merchandise" while writing a song about Rolf Harris was a smart move.  I think she has a good point.  I did wonder about it myself but I left it there to see how it would go.  A few other people have commented on this too. 

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hilary

Quote from: IanR on July 07, 2014, 06:46:53 AMMy wife asked me if I thought that calling women "merchandise" while writing a song about Rolf Harris was a smart move.  I think she has a good point.  I did wonder about it myself but I left it there to see how it would go.  A few other people have commented on this too.  

She does have a good point, although the first part could be very generic (and I like the vague misdirection which sets up the 2nd half) - you are still implying that your girlfriend (in the song) is selling her body and it's the main hook of the song . . .

I've dropped mine because I don't want to get laughs off of such a subject matter - although many others will be doing so . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça