Facemask not well

Started by A K, June 20, 2014, 04:07:47 PM

taffsdad

As a new member Im sorry to hear this news.......sounds to me like Rob was one of the leading lights of this great community   speedy return mate
Be Kind Rewind

ODH

Quote from: Lurker on June 20, 2014, 10:33:17 PMThanks, A K for signing on to share this.  Rob is fortunate to have a friend in you.

For my small part, I wish him all the best for a full recovery.  Facemask is an important part of this forum.  I await his next post.

Here, here.  Rob's effortless talent is a great part of this community, and I hope it remains so for years to come.

All the best.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

steelguitar

Thanks for the update AK.

As said Kenny Mac, "I have always admired Robs work so much and he is a pure gent.
Always had a great comment from him and he always gives plenty of encouragement."

I wish all the best to you, Rob.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

maxit

I'm very sorry, I always admired Rob and hope he's soon better, I just root for him, wish him well. Thanks to AK for the news
recorder
Audacity

Gritter

Thanks for updating us AK,

Rob, I too am a fan and admire and appreciate your talent and encouraging comments.
Stay strong and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sandy.

Ella

Hope you are feeling better and you can get well. Our thoughts are with you. 

Facemask93

Just a quick thank you for all of your thoughts & messages ,
I'm extremely grateful for AK for letting you know about my Cancer which has affected my spine , it had to be looked at quickly because it had compressed & i could have lost all movement neck down.
i've had 5 days of Radiotherapey & now home from Southampton Hospital to undertake 4 weeks of Chemo by tablet form ( horse pills by the size of them).
I've lost a lot of muscle & am quite thin , lots of hard work to do to even get a small amount back on , this is long haul i know , but , there is hope .
Thanks all
Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Hook

Praying for you brother, stay strong!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

danieldesete

I'm sending good vibes for you Facemask !
hou hou ha ha

thetworegs

Good on you Rob you can beat the B€\|~ard!! Sending good vibes to you too...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination