Bend With the Wind (lyric&vocal by Orh/music by Redler)

Started by Redler, June 19, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

Redler

Thanks for commenting!

Quote from: Geir on June 19, 2014, 01:53:25 PMPs ... I don't really know what "Geir settings" is, but it sure works fine ;D

You shared your settings for acoustic recording on BR-80 on some thread and I saved it to user setting and named it as "Geir setting". I have searched that message, but didn't found it so far. It wasn't either on BR-80 thread, or on the BR-80 user review that you wrote...

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

cuthbert

Loved it!

Guitars sound fab, and the TJ cello lends a wonderful sort of Nick Drake feel to the song. And the lyrics and vocal stylings sit perfectly with the music. Nicely done, gents!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Tangled Wires

Wonderful song!

Always like the sound the TJ Cello, and I particularly how you have used it it Kari, bringing it at various moments which is very clever and add's a nice little bit of weight and dynamics to the song.

The gentle sounding acoustic and vocal marry up perfectly, and there is something very soothing and comforting about the whole thing.

Great work Gents.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

ahh totally chilled me out. i didn't realise until i heard this that i needed to chill. nice one guys, very serene.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

I really want to listen but I'm going to give this ag go and don't want to just give up after hearing ORH's perfect interpretation (I'm sure). So I will return, thanks for the remastered track Redler!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

DeificDave

Lovely piece of music, guitar and cello work beautifully together on this! The vocal fits like a glove, brilliant collaboration. 
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

thetworegs

A wonderful collab....the icing on the cake Jim beautiful !

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gorgeous piece of music, moments of serene bliss.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Wonderful guys, I'm glad a waited to listen or I might never have given it a go after hearing how great this is. I Really love the lyric brother.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely