Need Help Recording

Started by dudasd, February 18, 2008, 09:03:15 AM

I have 3 separate tracks recorded on one song. How can I then export that to an mp3 file. I have read much on bouncing and I understand the concept but I just don't know what buttons to physically press!

Please help!

Dan

guitarron

Hi Dan
Once you have the mix setthe way you like (level effects, pans, ect)
simultaneously press exit/utility buttons twice to enter master mode-there it will allow to select which virtual tracks you can export to.
Hit record and play to master it-when done it asks you if you want to save as a mp3 press yes

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

page 76 in manual explains it better-downloadable manual available on this site if needed

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thanks guitarron, just to clarify do i need to bounce then because i dont need to free up ne tracks for that song and the manual doesnt explain well what i need to do which is literally just export 3 tracks together as an mp3 file. sorry for being thick

guitarron

no bounce needed-bouncing is for for freeing up tracks so you can record more of them of in their place-you've got the right idea to master-that will create a stereo mp3
rj

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

just playing around with it. i have now got into mastering mode. i just need to select all the tracks together so they all play as one song. i dont have ne virtual tracks just standard Tk1 Tk2 and Tk3. can u possibly talk me through button by button what i must do now i am in mastering mode. thankyou guitarron

guitarron

Hi Dan
Better yet. Admin has a tutorial onmastering on you tube- i think its part 3-definately a big help to watch all 3-they're aren't very long-they are very comprehensive.

http://microrecorders.org/community/general-discussion/recording-with-boss-micro-br-video-series/msg754/#msg754

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand