Satellite - DeificDave & Kenny Mac.

Started by DeificDave, June 06, 2014, 03:57:17 PM

Bluesberry

This is fantastic, what a great song......I can't wait for the solo.....deadly chorus......damn fine........BOOM there it is........my head just exploded from the wickedness of that solo........what a track fellas, wicked space rocker.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Oh, yeah. I love that solo. Just love it. That main guitar riff drives along and eats into my brain, it just works. A lot of energy here. Great job adding a lyric and vocal to the rocking track. But again, that solo is to kill for.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

SwanSong

G reat solid Rock . wonderful vocal.s well
constructed song . wish u the best NEIL.!

Speed Demon

Death metal rock!
Was there anything left of the amps after this tune was finished?

Killer stuff!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Up to number 11 for this belter, well done guys, this rocks.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

DeificDave

Thanks for the kind words guys, I think both Kenny and I like to turn it up and blast it out. Mr Demon, as a youngster I once plugged a Marshall amp and a WEM amp in together and turned both up full to see what it would sound like, I wasn't popular with the neighbours that day, can't think why! I thought it was cool how the sound echoed right down the street ???
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos