Early Mornin Cannon...Stirred not shaken

Started by taffsdad, June 06, 2014, 03:57:16 PM

taffsdad

early morning Cannon
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is for a collaborative group that I joined on Facebook....Stirring the Cannon
Be Kind Rewind

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

taffsdad

Cheers Hook...believe it or not this is not the version I thought I was posting, but on listening to it even I kind a like it...Im not really used to doing recording one track at a time ..so when I did this I played the guitar first then played the ipad piano...but could quite hear the guitar....Ill get it right....stiil got a lot to explore on the forum was looking for yor work and found all the lyrics but could I hell find the player, think I got now so going to check out your stuff later...from the bit I heard think Im going to like what I hear...cheers again for listening to this
Be Kind Rewind

Bluesberry

I was going to say..........this is one of the most out there pieces I have had the pleasure to hear on here...............its good to have you around taffs-man, you got some serious style.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

taffsdad

Bluerberry...............don't know what to say....Im glad Im here...thanks to Tim Greens Lady for pointing me in this direction, and also to you guys for the welcome.....
Be Kind Rewind

T.C. Elliott

Multitracking can be fun once you get over the grief (of which there can be a lot at times.) I really enjoy mixing even though I've spent the past few years trying to learn it and am still at the beginner stage.

You've got some energy in that there keyboard you're playing over the guitar track. You mentioned this wasn't the version you intended to post, but it was good to listen to some music that isn't "stock."  But you make me wonder what the other version would be like. Keep recording. Keep playing. Keep writing.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Redler

Interesting experimental stuff! Reminded a bit of Mr2kewl (a Songcrafter member). Very nice!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

G REAT collab  guitar s work well together and i
agree with Hook . well done  enjoyed NEIL.!

PS Interesting listen for sure.!

taffsdad

Thanks for taking time out to listen.....TC, I think you were the first guy I spoke to on Songcrafters...I mistook you for greeny ..lol....but found out that one of your Studios is the similar to mine...ie the Smallest room in the house, really appreciate you all listening...sometimes think it may well be so far out its to far in .....now was that from a Bonzo track or Peter Hamill..probably the latter......lol...believe it or not I used to try and work out what lol and lmao meant...but since I joined Facebook...Im an expert loppolity....
Be Kind Rewind