Forte8 Blues

Started by tafka, March 19, 2009, 08:36:00 AM

tafka

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Mike (Forte8) posted this backing track to see if anyone wanted to have a go at it.this is my take on it.

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

The Reverend 48

Just the Job Great Playing as usual 8) 8)

Guitar-Maniac

this is solid... nicely done.
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

Bluesberry

Sweet, round tone.  That vibrato is heavenly on your big bends.  It almost sounds like you are using a slide at points, the way you bend with vibrato.  This kind of tone could feed a family of 4 for a week.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

dragonshade

Blues, you are so not kidding, those vibratos have such a killer slide feel. Tony, amazing man, WOW that guitar just sings.... Your work sounds if it is made to be there. Beyond exceptional.

Ferryman

Another great one, well done! Here's a question - do you do these in one take, and do you pretty much shoot from the hip? Or do you do some experimenting before you lay the track down? I suspect it's the former but your playing is so spot on I find it hard to believe there's not at least some advanced planning. Just interested to understand more about your technique.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Oh MY Gosh, My mp3 player is going to be full of 48 blues.  How can you all be so great?

lg

OMG somebody call my dentist!
That is so sweet I think it is going to rot my teeth out!
Wow Tony. Ditto above... sounds just like a slide.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

You're so good at this you could do it in your sleep. Sublime playing and beautiful tone. As always!  :D

Jim1970

Great Playing and great tone!!  SRV would be proud.

Jim
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR