Second Upload..I hope

Started by taffsdad, May 25, 2014, 12:03:45 AM

taffsdad

Clouds on the horizon
Time:
0:00
Volume:
well here goes this my second uploading of a song...there have been many before but I always seem to do something wrong..Im convinced this is goin to work....ps if it dosnt just consider this to be the song in text form..its toally different but essentially the same...made up as I write it well hear it comes
Be Kind Rewind

danieldesete

Everything is working fine, I enjoyed this post Taffsdad, love the roots sound and the hypnotic bluesy rendition, well done
daniel
hou hou ha ha

T.C. Elliott

Pretty primal. Those single note lines and slurs are addictive. I couldn't make out the vocals very well, but the melody along with the sparse playing was good. It sounded like a live recording from decades past
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hook

Again, very authentic delta sound which isn't easy to create, I dig it brother!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

Proper deep south, front-porch blues. You have a great feel for this kind of thing. Nice one!

taffsdad

thanks again everyone.....as a painter photographer etc...who loves to play guitar and sing but never thought he could until...I keep saying recently but I must have been playing for about twelve year....scary thought, have no confidence whatsoever in my music, only record when my lass is at work, now actually allow people to hear some of the things I get up to....its strange I have no hang ups about visual Art, its what I do, people either like it or don't, but music and singing is putting yourself up for anyone to hear....as far as Im concerned Music and Song Writing is the most powerful Art you can get.....only a painting by Van Gogh ever made me feel the same emotion I get when I hear music that effects me in someway...I think all that waffling is my way of saying that I appreciate real musicians taking the time to listen...and even comment on some of my stuff
Be Kind Rewind

Bluesberry

I love raw and dirty down stuff like this.  I can't ever seem to get dirty and deep down enough to pull this kind of feeling off........you got the groove man, you got the sauce, you got the gravy and mashed potatoes too........keep on playing and recording........and most of all posting.......I love listening to your stuff...................it slips into a slight John Fahey groove at the end, lovely.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand