Main Menu

feel

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 23, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

Jarle

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 23, 2014, 05:17:27 PM
DroneFest (banner image missing)

gonna challenge jarle to drum to this one  ;D ;D ;D

It will be a tough one, but I take the challenge. It will have to wait though, since I have some other drumming waiting in line first.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Started out with a Twin Peaks vibe from those plucked notes, but overall this is a dreamy and lilting bliss-out. Makes me think of that bit in Trainspotting where Renton is swimming up towards the light. Beautiful!

Bluesberry

ORH has gotten some new underpants......poetry spoken musings on a theme with ambience living and breathing in the space between the words...........yeah baby.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

taffsdad

I like it ...you could be singing about me.......Drums not sure it needs any, but seeing as how I cant actually play drums.....I might actually try and play something to this......ps if I manage something, ill get the track to you somehow and you can do with it as you please.....to be quite honest I think the track is complete...but I like to play around with things...so maybe something will happen...would love to do some kind of Collaboration..just not sure what....?  maybe I could do visuals...?
Be Kind Rewind