Country Lane (Instr. Sketch by steelguitar). NEW ADD : vocals&lyrics by Daniel

Started by steelguitar, May 21, 2014, 06:33:08 AM

Geir

Wow ... This is quite a killer version as it is. Really wonderful addition Daniel !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Farrell Jackson

Great melody and singing Daniel! You're vocal addition to S.G.'s music makes a good instrumental even better. Nice one guys!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

Superb vocal addition Daniel Bravo to both of you!!! Piepod bound...Thanks

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

bflat81

What a way to mark your thousand post! Congratulations, that's a lovely melody! I can't believe a Taylor can sound like that ... really nice guitar playing!

@ Daniel: WOW! Superb! Superb! Both the lyrics ( my french is a little bit rusty, he he, but i could understand them) and the singing are really beautiful! I would say that the song is complete now!

Hook

I'm so glad I revisited this post, what a song this has become! That vocal is so captivating, really just wonderful! I was tempted to put it into the translator but I kinda of dig not knowing what your saying. This will get listened to many times!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

steelguitar

Thanks for your comments on (great) Daniel's Add and for the music!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Greeny

I absolutely love this version with the vocal. What a combination! What a song! Outstanding work my friends.