Grass - 320kbps
Time:
0:00
Volume:
DroneFest (banner image missing)

Grass
Music - Nick
Words - God

Everyone comes naked from their mother's womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands.

ALL FLESH IS GRASS, AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERS, AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF.

They spring up like flowers and wither away; like fleeting shadows, they do not endure.

All people are like grass, and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field

ALL FLESH IS GRASS

Sunday was a nice day.  My neighbour was mowing his lawn.  I was playing with my daughter and realised I was humming along with the sound of the mower.  "Hang on a minute", I thought, "that's the makings of a dronefest song".  So I whipped out my phone and sampled the sound of the mower into GarageBand.

Two days on and the result is nothing like what I was humming.  In any way shape or form.  But the drone is remains the same.

I hope it works, I hate Soundcloud and always have to cross my fingers.  Now it's sniffy about the browser I have in work and won't open.  Hit and hope...

https://soundcloud.com/one-divine-hammer/grass

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

henwrench

Love it and a very inventive take on the drone stipulation. Wicked!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Wicked is right, this is totally dronalicious! You are on fire lately & this is a scorcher!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SwanSong

Very effective . Nick. I like the whole feel of the song
actually would b good in a sci fi kind of film a nice treat
to listen too . enjoyed NEIL.!

T.C. Elliott

What a great lyric for that particular drone. Although I understand it isn't completely original (the lyric) I think the song is. I am really enjoying the creativity.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Redler

Very creative and experimental! Well done!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Original and inventive. Well droned.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

This is fantastic. Leftfield and chaotic, but the percussion parts give it a sharper focus when you need it. The filtered, spoken vocal works so well. Really inspired stuff.