If i got the blues-normalized
Time:
0:00
Volume:
stream of consciousness B lues....
Be Kind Rewind

Geir

Wow. Great first song post John!

I really enjoyed this. Very cool guitar playing and the voice fits the song like a glove
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

henwrench

Great stuff, nice and raw. Post her up in Original Songs though dude!! You'll get more exposure there...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Great first post. Your voice really suits this song.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Nice raw delta blues. Feels very authentic. I'm sure admin can move this to the original song thread. Well done John.

cuthbert

I liked this a lot - you've got a good talking-blues voice on this. Very entertaining, and I really like those seventh chords. And the hat-tip to Lou Reed! :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Bluesberry

Oh Yeah, right up my alley........I love this.  Thats some deep groove guitar playing there.  Super vocals.  This is too cool.  A hearty welcome.  I can't wait to hear your next one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

taffsdad

wow thanks everyone.....been here one day and feels like home...I kinda work in a vacuum music wise...no confidence only sing when alone, Im getting there might even open my eyes next time...not a bad effort posting wise I tried three times last night all different tracks god knows what thread they have ended up in, big believer in Synchronicity so wherever they are they were meant to be there....Tim if an Admin moves this be cool but also be cool if it stops here...then if anyone finds it they were meant to......ps my next offering may well be  a Tibetan blues Mantric Chant......like I say its great getting feedback of real musicians appreciate......I have to upload the first one.....with lyrics like OldrottenGnassty head I cant go wrong can I.....pps its a good job you are all into Spike Milligan and Tom copper...hes tommy coopers brother at least you will understand my sense of humour ..usually takes me longer to explain the jokes than it does to tell them.....LOL...ps that's supposed to get me outa trouble..never works with the wife...?
Be Kind Rewind

Flash Harry

Outstanding!

Like real old Delta men - from the heart and to the soul.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

alfstone

Quote from: Greeny on May 15, 2014, 01:17:38 PMFeels very authentic.

I agree, *authentic* is the perfect word for this one. Perfect.

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra