'Flagrantly Fragrant' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, May 14, 2014, 02:41:29 AM

taffsdad

oldrottenhead I have no idea what Hen is on about either but still scrolled down to to find out....ps good job I like Surrealism the way I type I have just made a correction to something and typed the same bloody thing.......idea for song methinks
Be Kind Rewind

Gnasty

Wow! This is really amazing. You are a star! You`re the real deal! The Danelectro sounds immensely good.

I should look into one of those one day. But i can`t buy your vocal abilities :-[

:)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Nice one Tim, very catchy song. I've always been a bit wary of Danelectros, the treble can cut you off at the knees but you've obviously tamed this beast and it sounds great.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Bad ass is right, this is super, surfin, cool! Great energy, got an Elvis Costello feel to it, I dig!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

T.C. Elliott

I want to get a whiff of this dish. I, too, like that riff and the sound of the guitars. The vocals are good, too. I like the higher parts of the melody. Oh and the end part is delicious, too.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

FuzzFace

Wow great riffs... and I especially love the bass line... overall a masterful recording again

I have tried a lot of Danelectros in stores but have never come across this one!  It's sounds awesome and is gorgeous and flagrantly funky

The title of this song reminds me of a line from "Asterios Polyp"