ivor cutler's ivory cutlery

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 30, 2014, 08:33:58 AM

Flash Harry

Quote from: Ferryman on May 02, 2014, 01:38:13 PMnever knowingly understood.  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yep. It's poignant and smashing 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hook

I'm trying to do other things but this is so damn captivating, I'm on my 3rd listen, brilliant brother!!!!
Drone on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

Quotenever knowingly understood.
;D ;D ;D ;D

that made my head swim.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i bet you got every reference in the lyrics   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 03, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
Quotenever knowingly understood.
;D ;D ;D ;D

that made my head swim.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i bet you got every reference in the lyrics   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I must admit I never got any of it ::)

still enjoyed it tho !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Nelson

Man, there's something about that squeeze box and your vocals.
They sound magical together.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

taffsdad

a psychedelic Ivor well and truly Cutlered......you have the voice and accent down pat, PS I kinda thought you might be a Devotee of Mr Cutler...excellent track......Dronefest ? intrigued  8) 8)..........zxct ?    I thought Dronefest was possibly songs without words......I think I might have an idea what it is....now where are my Drones ?
Be Kind Rewind

T.C. Elliott

That squeezebox came in and I was like, "wow." Then I became engrossed in the lyric. How did you keep my attention with the sparse arrangement, a simple concept? I don't know, but you did.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London