Main Menu

Sets Me Free

Started by Nelson, April 28, 2014, 01:13:09 PM

Redler

Brilliant songwriting, as always!! I love the style you perform your tunes - your voice is just perfect on tunes like this! Love it, Nelson!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Wonderful song, and lyrics that are told with passion. I love it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

danieldesete

I felt like more goosebumps so I came for another listen, the thrill is still there. And I'm happy I have this song to come from time to time to feel good.

But hey Mister Nelson, a verse and a chorus are missing...
hou hou ha ha

Oldrottenhead

ah man, that voice, that voice! THAT VOICE! wonderful song and performance nelson.i'm in agreement with greeny i think this is one of your best. in my rottenoldhead i can picture jimmy hendrix doing this. fabulous.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 01, 2014, 02:37:43 PM. in my rottenoldhead i can picture jimmy hendrix doing this. fabulous.
Now that would be something, I can hear it now too...."

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

I don't think that I can add anything else to what has already been said. I'm an fan, and I love this track.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Johnny Robbo

Beautiful and plaintive. Magical, sparse production lets the lyric & vocal take centre stage. Loved it!!!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gnasty

Wow dude you inspire me every time. That`s one great song. Another that moved me a lot on this site.

It`s kinda a song for all us guitar players with real jobs or unreal jobs i should say. You are one talented
man. I Love it!!! 
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tangled Wires

This is storey telling in its very finest form.

Simply stunning as ever Nelson, I really do run out of superlatives in trying to describe my apprecition and admiration for every song of yours that I have the pleasure of listening to.

It's that voice, gets me every time, and with the sparse instrumentation it gives it the perfect opportunity to shine once again.

recorder
Boss Micro BR