'Radio Bedlam' Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, April 23, 2014, 09:52:57 AM

Redler

Very catchy song! I'm on the second listening already... Agree with Hooper and Flash; the tones sounded very much to The Stan Laurels (it's just a good thing). I realized that before I read any comments.

I'm singing this " Radio Greeny it's my kind of station" :). Really fine job!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Again, just so wonderfully easy and effortless with that quality and craft we've all come to expect. Knockin' 'em out, 24 hours a day... :D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

bflat81

A really catchy song, especially the chorus, i liked it! But you can sing man, you really have a nice voice ! I've checked one of your other songs on sound cloud: "Wide Open Spaces" ! That I also love! The production is really great on both of the songs, really professional!

Ferryman_1957

Brilliant Tim, love the dicking around. Love the lyrics, great word play and what an enjoyable track! The bass is fantastic, it really drives the swing and adds some great melodic flourishes. It's a very nice arrangement as well, great combination of instruments and beautifully recorded, a really nice warm feel to it. Loved it. 

Geir

Excellent !

Fabulously catchy and a great arrangement!

So many great details ... I love the nonchalantly phrased backing vocals  ;D

Just a great song !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gnasty

This is uniquely different yet all Green still. Very catchy indeed and those lyrics are amazing. I hate the drama rama.

The vocals and bass stand out but those additions are perfect. Gonna listen to this song a lot too.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Nelson

Sick Bass... Slick word play/writing... cool arrangement and production

Excellent .  dicking about, mate  :) :) :)

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Tony H

A very creative origional. I dig the way you mixed in all those different sounds just at the right places.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

IanR

Nice work Greeny. 

This has a great feel.  It has a Small Faces vibe which I really love. The bass line is cool and anchors the song.  Please keep them coming - no pressure!

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

bruno

Playing catch up - another great Greeny number.
This is a very commercial and catchy tune - and super lyrics.
Ace.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600