Temptation - Jemima's Kite

Started by Flash Harry, April 17, 2014, 02:02:52 PM

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 17, 2014, 04:07:22 PMAny similarity to any old stoners is unintentional. i.e. not the Stones.
bollocks
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Damián

Excellent collaboration guys!!! from the first second the keys sound great!!!
guitars, drums, bass, vocals...everything fits perfectly!!!
As Jean-Sébastien says: Top class collab'!!!
Cheers!!!

Bluesberry

Out-of-the park boys.  The interplay between drums and bass is killing me on first listen........lets hit play again.........its so slinky, that bass......and the drums playing along so free and yet right on the money...........its worth the price of admission right there.  The rest isn't too shabby either.  Damn fine song guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Really fine job, Kite...all of you! The bass line is perfect with solid and mellow tone!! Killer song!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 17, 2014, 02:23:45 PMJarle on drums - following the lot of us drifters around splendidly - drummers should lead not follow!
Nothing drifty about this. Following the rock solid bass was a pure delight.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Doesn`t sound 90`s to me. What a bummer! ;)

I get a stones vibe too but just in parts. Sounds tremendous though. I can hear all of your talents and
meshed into one it`s pure gold. A golden kite!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 17, 2014, 05:25:47 PM
Quote from: Flash Harry on April 17, 2014, 04:07:22 PMAny similarity to any old stoners is unintentional. i.e. not the Stones.
bollocks

Now i don`t know what to believe.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

cuthbert

Corker of a track - well mixed, and top notch performances all around - hard to believe you're not all in the same room. As for its inspiration, I don't know but it feels a bit Steely Dan or Supertramp to me...a fine 70s groove.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman_1957

Wow, this is a nice surprise as I just dropped by. A new JK track and.....quite different to what I was expecting! I would say this has a bit of a 70s groove going on, love the keys intro which sound very Fender Rhodes-y to me. Really smooth keys, guitars and bass, no signs of sellotape anywhere to me, they fit together beautifully. Loving Jarle's drums, I especially like the cymbal work, some nice syncopation there (is that the right term?). Jim does a great job on the vox, nice and gritty. BTW, Is Tooth Wobble Jah's younger brother?

Don't know what song you drew on but this is great all round. Loved it from start to finish, more please!