Parisian Muse (escape) tolga and kenny mac

Started by kenny mac, April 17, 2014, 03:25:37 AM

Jarle

Quote from: Gnasty on April 17, 2014, 08:46:49 AMYes short but super sweet! Excellent collab guys. Love the vocals and guitars!

Yes...

And what a voice.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

sweet Jesus this turned out good.  Great job guys.  Son-of-a-bitch this is a treat this morning.  One of the best songs I have heard in a while.  I seriously love this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

Playing catch up here,thanks guys for all the comments,appreciated.

Geir

Oh this is good !!!!

Excellent melodic guitarplaying and just fab vocals !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Nelson

Love the guitar work here and the vocals are very cool.

Beautiful collab guys.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Excellent post chaps, it does have that Knopfler feel to it and that can only be good in my book.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

I didn't really "get" the dire straits feel till the vocals. Yeah a bit in the guitar, but that vocal style and inflection was pretty damn likeable. (Yeah, I like Knopfler.)   This is a good listen, relaxing in the guitars. But I'll agree that it ended a bit quick for my taste.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

DeificDave

Great collaboration, my only criticism would be that it's too short! Lovely sound, really like the guitar work.
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos