Started by Greeny, April 17, 2014, 02:14:41 AM

Greeny

13_TIM GREEN_Clayderman Must Die
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Something a bit different!  ;D

And only 2 mins long.

Started in Garageband then acoustic guitar and vocals added.

A pretty tune with the following lyric in (VERY, VERY BAD!  :D) French. Apologies to the French contingent! ...

'ballade pour Adeline' is shit
his radiant smile annoys
he always plays it safe

and that's why...
Clayderman must die

It's not a serious song. I'm sure Richard is a lovely man  :D

thetworegs

Sweet guitar....great idea Lets do it!!!!... ;D ;D ....your French is better than mine  and we have a Young French lad staying with us at the moment and my favorite phrase to him is Je ne comprends pas!...but Google Translate is helping a lot

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Flash Harry

I can't listen to this, I'm a huge fan of Richard 'Piano God' Clayderman. I don't know what you're thinking Tim.

Nah can't stand his music. Here goes!

Magic!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

dasilvasings

I like the sense of humour!
That intro of yours is very claydermanish ;-)
recorder
Boss Micro BR

dasilvasings

I suggest André Rieu Must Die (with pain!)

Seriously - I think it is great they bring music to public that generally doesn't listen that kind of music.
I agree that self-promotion is annoying, but hey, this is (also) the music industry.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Being a typical Englishmen, one of the few french words that I do not need translating is "Merde"

The French sounded pretty good to my ears, and man do those guitars sound good, every note crystal clear and interweaving beautifully.

Hope your not going to follow this up with a nasty song about my hero Bobby Crush now!  ;D ;D

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Indeed, different, but what is a fascinating insight into 'the dirty rooftops of your mind', is when we get to the punchline (Clayderman must die), we hit the payload, we hit a most Greenyesque passage, where we find all is well with the world. Bostin' Steve Austin.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnny Robbo

Love the lyric! Some superb acoustic sounds there & great clean picking. Nice contrast between the humour of the lyrics & the sweetness of the music. Loved it  ;D
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Oldrottenhead

braw tell yer maw. my first casio keyboard, had a demo of one of his big hits, cant recall its name but i used to have great fun hitting the demo button and pretending to play it, much to the amazement of friends in the room at the time.

i am with dasilva sings on this one  André Rieu Must Die (with pain!)
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Gotta say i don`t know this guy but i obviously now know what he did. He`s a pretty rich bugger..lol

A different one from you. I love the acoustic the most. Good french too. I should know more french
than i should also. Probably even harder to sing it!

Okay we had dead-fest so then die-fest? murder-fest?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity