Guitar SpeaK ! gotta listen, right?

Started by Satchwood, April 13, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

fenderbender

Now that's talking
great guitar work -plenty of quack and smack. 8) 8) 8) 8)
great drums as well

Top shelf recording
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

danieldesete

perfect skills, something to say, and such a musical touch, what a post !
hou hou ha ha

Speed Demon

Magic! Pure Ear Candy!

You rock, Tommy!

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

steelguitar

Epic!!!

Awesome guitars, as Bluesberry said, love the "the contrast between the heavy licks and the clean, strat-like tones, then  the heavy picks back up again and climbs this one higher and higher"

Great post for sure

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Satchwood

Thank you all!!  I do appreciate the comments!!  This is one of those tunes you can record the chord structure, drums, and such and then layer with solo after solo after solo lol   Everytime i did a take on this i didn't always hit record, and i probably should have right?   When is it really ready for people to listen too?   I've asked that question sooo many times and even went on a hiatus for many months because i didn't want to torture your ears lol  But i never stopped recording "trinkets" as i call them or "licks" or "hooks".   This is no different, as you can imagine, and i figure as long as i'm still alive and kicking, i'm going to keep at this, because it truly is apart of me.  I actually get depressed when i don't play guitar... funny right?   Thank you all for the encouraging comments!!  I love them!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

phantasm777

Blooby

Holy crap, there was some good stuff in there. I was lamenting how delayed the guitar was, and then you provided a great contrast by doing the clean guitars to unbelievably good effect.

Several nice builds in this tune.

And a couple great chirps as well. Can't do those worth a damn.

Peace.

Blooby

Great playing on the six string and some real driving on the four.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Quote from: Geir on April 14, 2014, 08:20:45 AMYou sure know how to make the guitar speak !

I agree with Geir!! Very nice instrumental, Tommy!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR