Time:
0:00
Volume:

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

couldn't get it to play till i hit the link.  rabid magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

I think alonetone have done something weird to the way they used to do the link to stream. Good ol' cuth has fixed it in the past, but I dunno what he did to rectify the link. Or something.

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

I couldn't get the song to play either, but I'm glad I did as James and hit the link. Cool song.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Time:
0:00
Volume:

excellent. .

love it

bra!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Another cracker!

The song title reminded me immediately of a Bram Stoker short story I read last night which kept me awake most of the night called 'The Burial of the Rats' (if you're interested, you can read it here: http://www.litgothic.com/Texts/stoker_burial_of_the_rats.pdf ).

Quote from: henwrench on April 04, 2014, 10:31:36 AMI think alonetone have done something weird to the way they used to do the link to stream.

Not sure when alonetone may have changed it, but you want to copy the url in direct download link rather than the song home link:

And then paste that between the simplemp3 tags, and you should be right as rain...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

Rockin' song. Nice crunchy guitars. And I love the bass in the chorus.

Quote from: henwrench on April 04, 2014, 10:31:36 AMI think alonetone have done something weird to the way they used to do the link to stream.

I think all they did was hide the download button. It used to be located right beside the song title and all you had to do was right-click on it and copy the link.

Now, you have to click on the song title then click the "about" tab to see the Download button. Then you can just right-click on it and select "Copy Link Location" from your browser's context menu.

Or you can get the URL from the "Direct download link" on the song page as cuthbert suggested. Either way will work, so use whichever is most convenient for you.

One minor difference is that when you right-click on the Download button and copy the link, it tacks on a "?referrer=download" to the end. This isn't necessary but it doesn't affect the player, so you can delete it or leave it.

[singlemp3]http://alonetone.com/henwrench/tracks/i-love-it-when-they-run-1.mp3?referrer=download[/singlemp3]

or

[singlemp3]http://alonetone.com/henwrench/tracks/i-love-it-when-they-run-1.mp3[/singlemp3]

Both will work.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

henwrench

Cheer's geezers.... :D >9|

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Quote from: cuthbert on April 04, 2014, 12:11:36 PMThe song title reminded me immediately of a Bram Stoker short story I read last night which kept me awake most of the night called 'The Burial of the Rats' (if you're interested, you can read it here: http://www.litgothic.com/Texts/stoker_burial_of_the_rats.pdf ).

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to read it tonight. If I'm tired and cranky tomorrow, I'll blame you. ;)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig