Judy Says - Funkyaxe and Kenny Mac

Started by funkyaxe, March 29, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

funkyaxe

judy_says
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Kenny Mac has added lyrics , vocals and additional guitar to my recent reggae ditty and has done a wonderful job of it. Im amazed that he has managed to turn a basic idea into a complete song..........thanks Kenny and hopefully we can collaborate again soon.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Very cool collaboration. Really nice reggae track Funkyaxe & excellent vocal Kenny & that tone on the guitar solo is really sweet!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

Brilliant vocal! Really takes this cool, lilting track to another level. Some sweet guitar too. Perfect collab guys.

Redler

Really cool reggae, guys!! Fantastic drums, guitars and keys! Oh...what a stunning job on the vocals, Kenny!!

A lost UB40 track :)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Oh yes, a great collab guys - I look forward to more from you two.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

funkyaxe

Thanks on behalf of Kenny and myself for all the kind comments on this tune. And thanks again to Kenny for adding his amazing vocals and guitar. Hope we can do this again soon.

Andy ( funkyaxe )

Great work from the pair of you. Takes me back to the Ska Bar in Tonbridge when I was a mod listening to Toots and the Maytals etc. Love it.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

Great collab guys. Fabulous vocal to a really cool song.
recorder
Boss BR-800