Reggae ditty sketch

Started by funkyaxe, March 23, 2014, 04:12:55 PM

funkyaxe

Reggae from Boss
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A little reggae ditty i've been working on lately. Its very raw and anything but finished as I intend to add much more to it eventually but I thought I would share it in it's early stages. Any comments, advice etc would be very welcome.

Andy ( funkyaxe )

funkyaxe

I meant to add that the drums are from my old Yamaha sequencer. The rest is played by me

kenny mac

Cool track,looking for any lyrics and vocals?
If so ill give it a bash  ;D

fenderbender

Ahhh man thats great -those drums
I love reggae -i'd give my left arm to be able to put a backer together like that
my hat off to you Mr funkyaxe

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Glenn Mitchell

Nice. Just beggin for some lyrics.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

funkyaxe

Thanks Kenny Mac, Fenderbender and M_Glenn for your kind comments. I really appreciate you taking the time.
I intend to fill this out later and I'll probably add a middle section to it.  When Ive worked out the final arrangment I'll post it again but anyone with any lead ideas or even possibly a lyric idea please let me know.

Andy ( funkyaxe )

funkyaxe

hey, Kenny Mac........if you fancy having a go at some lyrics for this please feel free. I can always add adds after you have finished.

Andy ( funkyaxe )

Ah, bring on that summer feeling. It's raining again outside but I can imagine a sandy beach, a large cubra libra and bikini clad girls. Oh well back to the decorating. Will look forward to hearing the finished version.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

This is nice backer for someone to sing of sunshine, rum and tropical things! Nicely done. Some great sound-crafting.

funkyaxe

Thanks Roscoe and Greeny for your kind comments. I appreciate your time.

Andy ( funkyaxe )