The transport museum NOW WITH VIDEO by Kenny mac

Started by kenny mac, March 16, 2014, 03:06:15 PM

Greeny

This is great, Kenny. Love the feel of this one and all the little sonic details you've added in. Can hear a bit of Jim Kerr on the vocal (no bad thing!). Great performance and production, and I really like the theme / lyric too. Those 'come on' backing vox parts really add a nice sheen.

kenny mac

Cheers guys,and greens I love the way you always pick out the smallest little things in songs,you have an ear for that sort of thing.
As always appreciated guys.

ODH

Nice song, Kenny.  Catchy and well put together.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

cuthbert

Indeed, this is a very catchy song - I like all the attention you paid to the details, and the very different subject matter as well. Great video, too. Nice one, kenny!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Jarle

Another fabulous song Kenny. So full of interesting details and great musicality. I'm a fan.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

I watched this yesterday on my phone & loved it so I came back for another view. Looks & sounds like a cool museum, I think hey might like this for promotional purposes, might be worth a visit.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Kenny B

Cool tune ... and the video really brings it to life.

I agree with all ... the details, rhythm, theme ... excellent and different.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Got a cool email from the transport museum saying they were well chuffed with the song putting the place in a good light so there you go ;D ;D