Mohair Sam by hooper and rolow

Started by hooper, March 16, 2014, 01:28:42 PM

Kenny B

WOW!!! This sounds so good ... Amazing how you captured the vibe and sound so perfectly.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

You two beat Elvis and the Beatles together, what a fabulous post !
hou hou ha ha

64Guitars

Brilliant vocals, playing and production, as expected. And a cool song which I haven't heard in a long, long time. I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

T.C. Elliott

As has been said (10 years ago) the vocals are excellent but this whole track is well performed and well produced. I'm sorry this is the first time I've heard Rolow but I'm glad to get a chance to hear him on this track.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

lg

Wow!

This is super Guys!
Sounds like you've totally captured the whole Elvis/Beatles sound they would have had.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

StephenM

all of this was really good but I especially liked the drums... RIP Rolow

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

I'm 10 years too late on listening and commenting but what great take on this song! I've heard this "sing along" song many times in my youth but I didn't know it was a Charlie Rich song. You both nailed the song and sound and yep, I was singing along. A cool story about Elvis and The Beatles...bravo Rolow and Hooper!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?