'Kosmos & Chaos'

Started by Greeny, March 12, 2014, 04:39:51 AM

Flash Harry

wha!!! I wanna trombone. This is lush and peachy 

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Happy Greeny Wednesday - good to hear you in top form as usual. Love all the trombone and cello bits. This one's a real beauty!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

allysonmarie

Beautiful song :) The strings included in the opening of this song was especially lovely to hear.

Gnasty

Glad you`re back! This tune is a beauty! Just everything fits together. Especially that bassline. Love those lyrics lots.

Nothing wrong with not drinking. I`m more of a social drinker. Ive watched too many go down or die because of it.
We all should know our limits. Can`t wait to hear more Mr. Green. 
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

64Guitars

Welcome back, Greeny! We've missed you and your music. This is a beauty of a song. I love the ping-ponging telecaster. And the trombone and cello are cool too.

Congratulations on giving up the bad habits. With all the money you'll be saving by not buying booze and fags, will you be indulging yourself with new toys from the local music emporium? :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Hook

I really dig this tune brother, I'm struggling a bit with the slight out of tuneness in the guitars, not sure if it's the effect or the intonation but I really like the song. & that's a great chorus!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

knniggits

Cool and dreamy,great stuff :)
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Groundy

OTD Bump.

Another cracker that I missed originally, So-Pro...

Nice one Tim.......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs