having issues with MP3's

Started by musicheart1, March 12, 2009, 08:52:00 AM

I am definitely in the right folder and have the BR on MP3 mode but still no luck in getting files back to BR.  can send them to my computer and all is well, just cant get them back into the BR itself ?

In addition how do I edit just one track when I'm playing back the recorded tracks I cant hear them all equally and would like to up the volume on specific tracks before I bounce or master anything

your humble student

MusicHeart1

Blooby

Are you sure you are dumping the MP3's back into the correct folder (I think labeled "MP3" if I'm not mistaken) on your BR?

The MP3 will degrade as you slow it down, but I've had pretty good luck up to -10% or so the few times I used it.

Good luck.

Blooby

tkofaith

Quote from: musicheart1 on March 12, 2009, 08:52:00 AMCurious Carl asks why when i put my MP3 and WAV files in the micro BR they do not show up ? Says it's downloading them to the BR but never really does.  Even the files created in the BR will not go back once I put them on the computer and I know these are MP3's

Like Blooby said, make sure they are in the right folder.  Also make sure you are in MP3 mode.
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton