I Feel the Love is Gonna Make It

Started by SE, February 22, 2014, 11:41:52 AM

SE

SPLASH03
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Started messing about with my Yam keys, got a rhythm going added a cymbal and blowing over a bottle sound, then some keys and guitar and a very simple lyric ( the vox where sung through the metalcore guitar patch and the the other using the chorus effect)

I feel the love is gonna make it
 I feel the love is gonna take

You shift
You turn
You give the impression you,ve changed

Thanks for listening     John
recorder
Boss BR-80

bruno

Interesting track - like the blowing bottle - very cool. The vocals are quite low, probably could come up a notch imo, or eq'ing to make them stand out.  Lots of sound from all angles - cool track.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

I like this one brother, a bit of  departure for you & that's always fun in my book. I can't decide if you should bring the vocals up or not. I would like to hear them better but I also dig the overall sound with them buried a little, especially with that cool effect on your voice. Well done.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SE

SPLASH04
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Bruno got me thinking so I had another go at the vox, still can,t make up my mind, any here it is
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

The bottle blowing adds a different sound...almost a middle east sound ie a tablas image. I can imagine a sitar fitting well in this also. I listened to both versions with the lower and more upfront vocal and it's a toss up to me as both sound good. A+++++++ for uniqueness SE!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

This is very different stuff!! The percussion track(s) are awesome!! Effected vocal works well here! Very unique, John!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

This is a funky one indeed.

The groove is outstanding and the vocal treatment takes in over the top.

Well Done  :)
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Burtog

i like it, good groove, like the percussion sounds and bottle blowing, like the vox effects too!
recorder
Boss BR-800

You've out some really good toe tappers recently, loving the sounds on this one.  Good work,  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination