Main Menu

"Native Son"

Started by MrBud, February 13, 2014, 10:57:04 AM

MrBud

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I was out trudging along with my pal "Noodle"and had a listen to  a song i'd written some time ago,that in retrospect
was performed better than what i'd remembered.
Hope you don't mind me sharing this one ,and if I had previously,i hope i'm not over-stepping my bounds by doing so..

This one I wrote to/for my son who is now all of 21 yrs,and we had not seen each other in far,far too long..
I'm working everyday on changing that.
Hope you enjoy.
PS: Thank's very much for replies to "Belly of the Beast" it's rolling along very well thank's to you all..
tty soon
George
https://soundcloud.com/george-hendrickson/native-son-1
Up And Adam

Hilary

Hi George, a very honest and touching song, beautifully performed and produced. I hope your son gets to hear it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SwanSong

HI George what a  beauty of a song. loved the lyrics.
and vocal.s just a wonderful listen all in all . glad I
caught this and giving also 2 thumbs up Neil.!

Groundy

Beautiful song George, so well recorded........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SE

Sad subject, but I really enjoyed the tune, big soundscape works so well, kinda reminds me of Glen Campbell
recorder
Boss BR-80

thetworegs

Great guitar good vocal I love the keys when they pop in too...... ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Thats some fine acoustic playing, really good.  Great vocals.  Its a fantastic song.  I love the chord choices.  Strong songwriting.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand