Too Much Time - Gnasty Original

Started by Gnasty, February 11, 2014, 08:07:16 PM

Saijinn Maas

Excellent!!! Epitome of Badassity, no doubt. Great groove, great vox, great overall!! BRAVO!

Flash Harry

Folk music this is not.

Awesome kicking riffage and massive tones. Great playing, right in the pocket, and those harmonised guitar runs (and bass runs) are stunning.

If you have too much time on your hands, do some more like this.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Whoa, this is great - love the scooped out guitars, and the leads that aren't scooped really stand out because of the extra space in the mix. In fact, the entire mix jumps out of the laptop speakers! Going to have a listen on the good headphones, too.

Very heavy, very gnasty...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Geir

Oh WOW ,!!!!!

I don't even know where to begin .......

This is fu(kin ace!!!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 12, 2014, 04:13:00 AMmy brain hertz!!
hell  yeah
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Saijinn Maas

Here for another listen... Something I realized. That vocal effect sound very reminiscent of Corrosion of Conformity! Good thing in book ;) 

Geir

Had another listen too

Still bloody awesome !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

My tick is out of sync with my tock  ;D mmmmmmm like it.
This song rocks brother.

Picker

OMG, that was outstanding!  Great lyrics, excellent rhythm, really cool sound.  And I freaking love that high pitch guitar sound, it's so awesome.  And the solo, oh man this is good stuff.  It's already in my iPod! :P
recorder
Boss BR-800

Picker

OMG, this is so Fu*%ing good!  I'm listening on my iPod on repeat, I think I'm on about my 5th go around.  So awesome, what a sound!!! :o
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Quote from: Geir on February 12, 2014, 03:23:01 PM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 12, 2014, 04:13:00 AMmy brain hertz!!
hell  yeah
It`s the wig! lol

I`m really overwhelmed with the comments. I`m glad you liked it that much too Picker. :)  I do heavy songs once in  a while but i like everything. I was just playing around with the Bass octaver effect in my HDPOD and this came out of nowhere so i`m glad i did this. I also sang it through the pod too because it also has a mic input, although i do realize it`s way better to sing a dry track and then add the effects for easier mixing but it was cool hearing my voice this way while i did it. It`s a dimensional modulation effect Sai. And i`ve seen C.O.C before a long time ago. :)

I`m real happy with the mix and hearing everything for once. I think the most thing that drives me nuts in my older songs is not hearing the snare popping out clearly because a lot is in the middle of the mix. Damn frequencies!
 I`m starting to get a better hang of that i think anyway.

Thanks again everyone and i have to say, there is some amazing songs getting posted by everyone on here lately.
I really don`t think anyone is amateur on this site at all!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity