Too senti senti mental! PG not for persons of a sensitive artistic nature.

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 01, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

Jarle

This is scary and I have to agree with Hook... It has an uncomfortable closeness & I love that!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Picker

That was brilliant!  But I would love to hear some of your political stuff.  I've been trying to slip some into mine without it being a rant.

recorder
Boss BR-800

Groundy

Great stuff.......
I too love the card... I could dedicate that to a couple of Bastards I know....LOL
Well done Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ferryman_1957

Jim, in your usual creative way you have summed up the human condition succinctly in a neat song lyric: "it's either kill or be killed, or look after each other". That's the conflict that happens in all of us. We have the individual drive to survive (selfish gene) but as humans we have also evolved social behaviours (caring for other members of the group that aren't family, altruism etc) that have allowed us to take over the earth. These drives are often in conflict in all of us. And there you have it, you said it neater than anyone and put it in a song!

You wear your heart on your sleeve. As you say, take it or leave it. I take it.

BTW, I hope the inspiration for the card was from Crash and the Boys in the second best film ever, Scott Pilgrim vs The World:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHYYym85tBs

Oldrottenhead

cheers nigel. i actually have a dvd of that movie but never got round to watching it must give it a spin. re wearing my heart on my sleeve i was very very drunk when i recorded and posted this one so probably a less inhibited song as a result.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann