Rainy Sunday Dream (Instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, March 08, 2009, 06:17:40 PM

cuthbert

On This Day Bump - I hadn't heard this before. Nice, relaxing instrumental, Dave - love the fingerpicking!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

great bump cuthbert i missed this one too, there are some golden nuggets in our ever growing archive.

gotta go that running water has got me needing too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 08, 2011, 02:11:49 PMgotta go that running water has got me needing too.
Hahahaha, that gets me everytime I listen to this.......thanks for the bump Cuth.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Missed this one too, love the combination of the acoustic finger picking with the electric layering sitting nicely in the background...sounds like a bit of Tubesock effect to my ears too!

Was this is in the days before we heard the BB vocals?

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Johnny Robbo

Wonderful! Beautiful picking and a lovely tone from that acoustic - I love the keyboard sounds in there too - it gives it an almost prog feel. Works for me. Loved it :)
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Lovely picking BB, was this done in standard tuning? Whatever, it sounds great.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800