growing old disgracefully by kenny b and oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 21, 2013, 03:04:54 PM

Oldrottenhead

cheers picker everyone has a personal jukebox under their avatar. here is a direct link to mine (if you are brave  ;D ;D ;D ;D) https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=Playall;u=4  just noticed ive posted 991 songs oh dear, that said ive been here a while.

anyway if you click on anyones personal jukebox, it shows all the songs the member has posted directly on this site. all are free to download. songs posted offsite, soundclick and the like unfortunately cant be hosted on the member jukebox, well for now anyway, but maybe oneday we will find a way to do that too.

cheers.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Picker

OMG!!  1st song posted at the end of 2007.  Ok, question.  With 991 songs recorded and at least 6 years of time passed, how many BR recorders have you been through?
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

still got the same one.

here it is in a pic i took a year ago during the homemade fest. most of the facia is rubbed off from holding it when i sing. looks like a soap bar now.

what they look like new

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Excellent track. Been a while getting to this but I really enjoyed listening to this. A gentle but highly infectious guitar line that is complemented by Jim's lyrics. Great chorus, the combo of guitars and vox creates a great hook. Love the little breakdown at 2:00, nice guitar work.

Great track, I like the tweaked mix and Jim, I feel your pain. I resemble those lyrics.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

You're really old when you forget your twin brother's birthday.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Picker

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 13, 2014, 01:15:22 AMstill got the same one.

here it is in a pic i took a year ago during the homemade fest. most of the facia is rubbed off from holding it when i sing. looks like a soap bar now.

Well, considering it's been used or 992 songs, that's pretty impressive!  Interesting that your studio looks exactly like mine...........NOT......What the heck?
recorder
Boss BR-800

Glenn Mitchell

Love it. A great collab. Nice clear guitar and clever lyrics sung well and a nice melody As a 68yr old I relate.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

This is EXCELLENT Gene!!!  Been waiting patiently for this ... NICE!!!

Dig the tone you got and your playing is fantastic!!!

Kenny B.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

Growing Old Disgracefully - 224 kbps
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Darn! Had to re-post this. I accidentally deleted the other one. No loss. Better synching, anyway. Still got the bass.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.