Main Menu

Cole Clark

Started by IanR, December 07, 2013, 04:46:50 AM

IanR

Cole Calrk
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is a piece of music that I recorded to try to capture the "ghosts" that Oldrottenhead was hearing in his post: https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=19926.0

In the first section I have recorded my Cole Clark acoustic alone with a condenser microphone to try to get all the harmonics etc that rattle around when it gets played.  There are a couple of minor chords that really seem to resonate.  The second part is "filled out" a bit more with other instruments.

I'm not sure if I can hear the same ghosts as oldrottenhead but I can sure hear the different notes bouncing around.

cheers,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

nice tune ian, listening on headphones but not sure i can hear same ghosts, tho i think i heard a dog at 1 point.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

IanR

That was Daisy giving us the benefit of her vocals.

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hook

Nice progression my brother, enjoyed the listen. I was a little leery at first since I'm rather scared of ghosts but it must have been a friendly one!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SwanSong

Hi really enjoyed this quaint and beautiful
instrumental . great creativity. could almost
hear lyrics to it. either way 2 thumbs up
congrats HAPPYHOLIDAYS Neil.!

Redler

Nice one, Ian! I'm not sure either can I hear the "ghost"...read Orh's topic, too. Your guitar sounds different in a positive way!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR