Main Menu

The prowler

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, November 26, 2013, 10:43:29 AM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Had a morning to pick up a guitar and put this together. It's a little hefty in size so hence the link.Hope you enjoy.  Roscoe

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12585241
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

You got a great soundscape there Roscoe - quality.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Groundy

Nice instro Willie, kept expecting to hear you sing, well done my friend.Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Loved the dark and dreamy feel! Nice job!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Great tune willie,getting a pink Floyd vibe from it.
Actually wouldn't mind trying to put a vocal to this as it's kind of registering something in the old mind  :D if your up for that ?
If not ,it's fine,I love the guitar sounds and basically the overall recording is great,well done .

SwanSong

hi Willie definitely a great title perhaps the prowler
is prowling for xmas gifts. lo.? in all seriousness
sure is a great soundscape congrats Neil .!

Ferryman_1957

Blimey, this is really good. I love the opening chords and the combination of sounds, it really grabs you. It gives this a great musical hook and a really unique feel. Excellent production as well, your songs are always well produced but this one sounds especially good to me. Lovely subtle playing all round that enhances but doesn't overwhelm the feel of the track, this is a really good one. Can you tell that I like this?   

Hook

Great soundscape, very captivating & really nice production. I'm off to hear what Kenny Mac has done with it.
Rock On Roscoe!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

playing catch up, glad this got bumped, nice soundscape, notice kenny mac has made some adds so will try listen to that before i head for work.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann