Glycerine (first MBR attempt)

Started by Kody, March 04, 2009, 08:44:47 PM

Bluesberry

Fricking awsome singing.  It is unbelievable to me how you can sing so great.  Great job.  The depth in your voice pulls me in.  I can't wait to hear an original from you, it will be killer.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

knniggits

Great job,your voice is insanely good,great tone. This little box of tricks never ceases to amaze me. Were the vocals recorded through the onboard mic?
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Kody

Thanks to all you guys for the comments on the vocals.  That's very good to hear right now- you see, I'm going to school to become a Vocal Instructor for a Public school- So thanks for the positive feedback. ;D  They were recorded through my mixer and a MXL 990 condenser mic via the Line In/mic input.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

Excellent.  I'm glad you got your BR and can be here. I always watched you in other recorders, but I think you will like the br as so easy to take along etc.  Try the on board mic. I bought  one and still have never used it.  It takes some getting use to holding a little silver box though. And moving it like a mic LOL Bring on more.  We all love your voice.

holdempok

ladies and gentlemen. He's back! nice one NE
Why don't we do it on the road?

Kody

I'm back and I'm moving up in the world w/ a micro br 8) This thing is fun!--- I'm taking it for a true test tonight- I'm going to stay over night at my sister's in the big city...She has a 3/4 sized guitar...so I'm just taking the MBR...

Thanks guys!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

dragonshade

Still love this, and yes I plan to have a go. I got a new mem card, and was going to load this in, but I got side-tracked on yet another original :P

guitarron

how did i miss this ome!
i love the raw simplicity of it
you have great voice

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tafka

Great vocals.
i got jammin' to this right away. i also downloaded it.
great stuff very catchy.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Kody

Wow---that's nice to hear, everyone....

Hey Dragonshade, just so you know- I'm tuned down a 1/2 step on this one to Eb....I'd love to hear your contribution, but no hurry....Looks like you have your priorities...I know I need to work on my original stuff too!! 8)

Thanks again everybody!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One