Step Closer - a little night music

Started by chunk, October 26, 2013, 10:39:51 AM

chunk

Step closer
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Put on your red dress baby, we're staying in tonight.
 Unmixed and unfinished.  A bit of fun for the weekend. :-\

SE

Kinda Blue Nile reference with a Arabic thing going on too mix up and finish cool!
recorder
Boss BR-80

chunk

Cheers SE. I love the the Blue Nile but I don't hear it in this. I was trying to do an atmospheric dubstep type thing.

ODH

I missed this at the time and it's possible that there's a newer version that attracted great acclaim which I also missed.  But it seems strange that such a great song only had one comment. Very strange.  Thank god for the overlooked gems jukebox.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

SwanSong

hi CHUNK fantastic piece of music. surely would do
well as a background soundtrack in a film very eastern
feel to parts of it. but yet a great beat . congrats
hats off to u Neil.!

chunk

Cheers guys. Another one that I forgot all about. I'll have to go back to it one day and finish it.

T.C. Elliott

I liked listening to this, it's a bit different than expected (no idea what that was, tbh) but I noticed you said you might revisit it. I'd be interested in hearing what else you did with it.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ferryman_1957

Agree, nice start and well worth a revisit. Intriguing.

BillW

"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

chunk

Cheers Guys, thanks for listening. Will prob revisit it one I move all my software and tracks on to my new pc. Which is going to take forever.