Started by Sundbo, October 10, 2013, 09:05:40 AM

Sundbo

Til Elise
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Til Elise
w/m J. Sundbo

Not many posts from me lately but finally I was able to complete this one. Actually my first post with an original song. I was never satisfied with the lyrics until I decided to do it in Norwegian (sorry). It's a straight forward tune and it's actually a love song to my wife  :).

Hilary

Aaah, it sounds lovely - beautifully executed and produced. I particularly liked the harmony section.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Redler

Very enchanting melody and the additions are top class (wind instruments?). Norwegian is a beautiful language! Fine job all around!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

beautiful sundbo, the orchestration reminds me of camel but poppier with a hint of beatles. great to hear a song sung in norwegian, great voice and fab harmonies.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Never apologize for singing in a language that's comfortable, often my favorite tunes here are the ones in other languages. Great tune here with really wonderful layers to it, absolutely love the vocals and arrangement
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SE

Hey this is cool, loving the melody, don,t know the language, but I know a good tune when I hear it, magic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

kenny mac

Great tune,well put together and the vocal sits perfectly.
A nice crisp recording
Well done to you.I hope this is the start of many tunes.

Hi, good to hear from you again. A song sung for the very best of reasons I've been married for just over 40 years and still in love. Excellent song and production. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

andy casson

Crikey this is fab! It's a great production, great mix, great vocal with excellent harmonies! I would not mind seeing a translation of the lyrics but the music & phonetics carry beautifully as a love song! Hope this is the start of many more from you!

Andy

bruno

Great composition, don't understand a word :-)
As been already said, lots of layers on this - excellent and subtle production.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600