funkyaxe

yesterdays
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A sad song ........not too depressing i hope

Funkyaxe ( andy )

andy casson

Nicely done Andy (and what a great name BTW), if that is all volume knob work on the lead then I am very impressed, being a 'pudgy fingered' bugger it's a skill I could never get the hang of...so stopped trying. Not too depressing IMHO either, keep it up!

Andy

funkyaxe

Thanks Andy for your comments. Actually Its an effect from my Boss BR600 and not volume knob twiddling ( I could never master that either ) This tune is very personal to me as I wrote it a short time after my Mum died in March of this year. I honestly think it came from nowhere and for that reason it means a great deal to me.
Thanks again for listening.

Funkyaxe ( Andy )

Ferryman_1957

Definitely not depressing but perhaps thoughtful and introspective. There's a lot of emotion coming through in that lovely guitar lead and given your explanation I can see why. Lovely work and I really enjoyed listening to it.

Cheers,

Nigel

funkyaxe

Thanks for your comments Ferryman...glad you could hear the emotion in the track

kenny mac

A beautiful song there,you can feel the hurt.
A great piece of playing,music itself is an emotion and this speaks volumes.
Well done.

SwanSong

This is a winner. very beautiful . the guitar sounded like whales
crying or dolphins. beautiful effect. congrats 2 thumbs u p Neil.!

Gnasty

I love that effect. Sorry for your loss. This is definately from the heart. Nice work.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Oh yes a lovely song, jam-packed with emotion. Sorry to hear about your Mum Andy.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jarle

Beautiful and emotional playing. I like this.
recorder
Boss BR-800