"Straight ahead" - MET Norway 2013

Started by Geir, September 29, 2013, 12:03:51 PM

Geir

NorMET 2013 - Straight ahead
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Norway2013 (banner image missing)

This song was really fun for me. I've not made any original songs for a long time, but these guys are so inspiring so that I came up with the chord for both this song and Let it flow in a very short time. Tim made some brilliant lyrics and sang it. James played the melodica, Jarle on drums, Mike on the bass, Bjørn on ukulele and Tharek and myself on guitars (I think).

Straight Ahead
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

thetworegs

Excellent love than Melodica great vocal too in fact great all round sounds like it was a lot of fun ....the Viking weekender seems the way to go ..

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

Cool song. I like the melodica. It gives it a sort of ethnic/folk/gypsy feel.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

SwanSong

hi Geir. cant beleive this song only had a couple of listens. your music
is always in top notch gears. very professionally produced. and well
thought out lyrics and singing ..another great one my friend Neil .!

Oldrottenhead

this one was great to be a part of, and it was wonderful seeing two of my songcrafter heroes working on a song together. yeah baby!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Nice folky feel to it.
It's amazing how the dynamics and song styles changed as people left and there were different sounding  songs coming out.
Another nice Norway song.

SE

Great live band feel sounds like you,ve all been playing together for such a long time, just a great listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Melodica sounds almost to trumpet on some places! Liked the nice and warm feel!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

Great fun, I like the tempo change on the chorus. Nice songwriting and like the other MET stuff it sounds very polished for something that you put together in such a short time. Good to hear you all inspiring each other's creativity!